četvrtak, 19. veljače 2009.

Party Report - Trashdance party, VINILE, Rosa, Italy 7.2.2009









It is necessary for me do digest impressions from a party, and of course to pick my ass up an write something about it. So don’t be surprised if couple of weeks pass before a review :) Few weeks ago I had a international debut. I was a guest at Trashdance Party in Rosa, Italy. 

Here is a little advice for everyone who wants to travel to Italy: Go few hours earlier because 

You newer know what is going to happen on the road, and believe me it will happen :)

The trip that usually takes 3h, took me 6h. I was all paranoid I won’t make it on time but luck was on my side, just a little, and I was there just in time to perform. 6h on the road, no stopping, no toilet, it tends to leave marks on a traveling man :)

I was tired that evening from the trip and it took me quite a bit to warm up. Crowd was phenomenal. Full Club, everybody dancing. Boiling hot atmosphere. I must say that the guys playing before me were pretty darn good. Granturismo. Mixture of Italo Disco, Nu Wave, Electro music. For me the best :) I didn’t hear all the other guys performing that night and that left me disappointed, but I’m looking forward to hearing them next time. 

Trash Dance residents are few young and talented guys that are making really nice music.

Butyreux, The age riott, The party bombs, LRST

Don’t know what else to write. I had the time of my life and I hope I didn’t disappoint you; crowd, girls, guys, Italians :)


Note: some of the guys changed their names in the meantime.
More photos at TrashDance Flickr page ........

Nema komentara: