petak, 20. ožujka 2009.

Party Report - Trashcotheque, Belgrade 12.3.2009













Last Minute Booking. You never know when will it hit you :) and there is something about it that adds to excitement.
Trashcotheque is the name for parties that are held once a week in a club called Energija, Belgrade. Small club that manages to get people in on Thursday. This is thanks to Toby, guy from London now living in Serbia, and couple of Belgrade finest enthusiasts I presented in previous posts. Although it was my first time in Belgrade, I felt like home. People there are in one word, unique (love them all).
The headliners were supposed to be two guys from Hungary, Kunk. They cancelled at last minute, and that is where I come to this story. That night people didn't get what was annonounced but I believe they had fun.


Expecting mix from Toby ....... (will post it later)



Nema komentara: